The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 38 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 38 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 38 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sokea Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 pm

The large male's shoulders slumped miserably. His eyes, sagging with weariness, were pools of sadness. He was eavesdropping once more, but only, this conversation was not one he enjoyed to hear. But it wasn't so much what the wolves were saying, more like what he saw, and what he could see was the father of a young innocent wolf he had wiped off the face of the earth with one brush, and this disgraced him. He could hardly even feel it to live when he saw this male, and it helped none too much that Kendrick held a grudge against him, but he understood.
The whole world was raining down on Chemical, and the drops were as heavy as led, and every time they hit, his guiltiness filled a bit more, like a cup, and it was beginning to overflow. Every inch hurt like a thorn being pushed into his heart very, very slowly. He couldn't even sleep.
Slipping into sub consciousness, he relived each scene, as he did each scene. Blood was his weakness. So lovely, but dangerous to his very being. His paws slipping slowly, he felt himself floating down. He had hit rock bottom. There were no further than this. Now.
His face hit the snow covered ground, and he whimpered like a newborn pup. His fur felt warm, but he shivered with cold. He felt himself spilling away. His eyes closed ever so slowly, and he lay there, looking as if dead.
But the faintest heart beat was pounding, with the soft sound of a snowflake.

He's sick. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7QvOQKcKk <--- Listen to while reading.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Raelyn sat down onto a stump, her frame straight up and alert. Her eyes looked more orange than amber as the weak sun hit her fur, which was as black as an raven. Her ears flickered in interest as she ears dropped on the talking around her, a normal thing she does.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Kenny said nothing in reply to Daniel's response, but instead smiled. The sudden sick aroma entered the Lead Proti's nostrils. Then a sudden light thud made the male's ear lobes flick. Ken held his wet nose high, sniffing where the sudden scent was at. There his nose pointed towards a white and green colored canine who was lying the cold ground almost dead like. Kendrick's emerald orbs flickered, instantly realizing who that canid was. Frowning Kenny turned away, he was going to ignore Chemical because he was still upset about that horrible incident. "What am I doing?" he thought. Kendrick was holding a grudge on someone who had murdered his child, he was thinking of himself. But not the one who had did the harm, Chemical must have had a lot of guilt build up inside him. Sighing, Kenny turned to Daniel and said, "Dani I think their is something wrong with your friend(Chemical), we should go check up on him." With a flick of his tail, Kenny walked towards the sleeping male. Clearing his throat, Kenny lightly pawed Chemical's head. "Excuse me, sir? Are you still alive?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Rennah awoke in the den, the war sun shined through the mouth of the den.As she opened her eyes she saw the pup named Denali she had taken in last night. She stood and stretched, yawning quietly. She smelled the air and, finding nothing suspicious, poked her head out of the den. She was hungry, so she smelled for something to hunt. Quickly she picked up the scent of a rabbit and found a brown hare in eye shot. She stalked quietly, and then pounced unto the rabbit, sinking her teeth into it's neck. Once it died she carried it back to the den, then hungrily started eating.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Denali awoke to movement, and the warmth of a body cuddled next to him disappeared. By the time he had actually gotton up Rennah was back and had brought a rabbit. He watched as she ate it and played with her tail.
Denali
Denali

Male Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Daniel saw Chemical collapse and looked at Kendrick with worry, rushing over to her friend's side. "Chemical, are you okay?" She asked, nudging her friend with a concerned frown. The aroma of sickness moved passed her nose, making her recoil. 'Chemical!' She thought in horror, staring at her friend as he lay there.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 am

Boulder was playing in the snow when he heard Daniel talking to what looked like a very sick Chemical. He decided that if he were to get in the middle of it he may only be in the way, so he went off to sit on a snowbank. He watched the tree line with disinterest, but had nothing better to do.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:34 am

Raelyn was amused to see a small crowd gathered around a body in the snow, which apparently was named chemical. The male lucky to pass of near the den site, or else he would be doomed. Not like it would help, since the members were doing nothing to help, like it was too late to save him. Rolling her eyes, she hopped off the stump and walked towards the group. Closer now, she could see it was a white male with strange green stripes over his body, an impossible thing to be born with in her pack. The male was sick. "Hey, er, wouldn't it, like, help if you did something?" Raelyn said quietly. She knew nothing about medicine, only the healers of her old pack were aloud to know such things.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:35 am

Chelsea yawned sleepily, her eyes barely open as the shout of Dani startled her. She jumped up placing herself into a fighting stance. The silly fae stood like this for moments looking around worridly before she spotted what was causing the fright. Her eyes landed onto Chemical, who now seemed to be lying on the floor. She trotted over there confused. "What happened?" Chelsea asked Daniel, trying to remain calm, but it was difficult. Her ears perked to the words of a newcomer she had yet to meet. "Why dont you go try to find a celete, hm?" she hissed at the female, beginning to feel irritable. She nudged Chemical softly, ignoring the foul stench that clung to him.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 am

Raelyn frowned. "Um, do you think i know who and what a celete is?" Raelyn half said half growled. "And poking him won't help either" Raelyn observed the fea's actions. "Anyway, have fun with your dying friend" Raelyn said harshly, walking away. Raelyn felt a bit guilty for saying it, but Raelyn wasn't the one to hesitate. But seriously, what is this "celete" is it a healer? and why do they use fancy names? whatever it is, she hoped the wolf will live, even though she has no clue who he is.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:45 am

Irritated by this fae's ignorance, Chelsea tried to keep her anger to herself. "Obviously a celete is a healer, why did you think i mentioned it in the first place." she spat back, her tail twitching. The female was very much ready to pounce on this young wolf, her attitude wasnt appreciated either given the fact that she had not taken the time to recognize the ranks. But she decided that could be dealt with later. Her main priority now was finding out what Chemical needed, but being a jeager she didnt know. She looked over to Kendrick and Dani hoping they would have an idea of what to do since there seemed to be no celete present.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Daniel growled as Chelsea ordered her around. "Excuse me I-" Seeing other wolves approached, the Proti snapped at one (Raelyn). "Go find someone who knows how to use herbs!" She snapped heatedly, anger and fear bubbling inside her. "Kendrick, we haven't seen a Celete in months, what are we going to do?" She held back a wail, knowing that the sickness, whatever it was, could spread and slowly kill off the pack.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Raelyn walked off slowly, her amber eyes scanning the tree tops for anything of interest. Sighing, she stopped and started to dig into the snow. It was deeper than she thought, and it took awhile to reach the bottom. The soil was rocky and ice cold, but the sight cheered raelyn up. Humming, she stepped over the hole and laid against a tree, her eyes glancing up to the world around her.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:53 am

Raelyn wrote:"I am sitting here doing nothing, in my book, isn't that what useless means!?" Raelyn said, her voice turning into a growl. Spotting this, Raelyn sighed and scooted a bit away from the fea. "Sorry, I don't take helping wolves very well. Leave me and i'll recover by myself" Raelyn got up, flicking her tail in a rude manor and walked off. She lowered her muzzle towards the sparkling snow in search for food. Most of the rabbits near of the den site had been killed and prey learned to stay away from it, so she had to take a walk until she spotted a lone hare, a small, bleeding cut the only thing it kept it from being hidden. The hare was awfully weak and raelyn walked over to it and bit it dead. Then did she noticed a bit a foam coming out of it's mouth. "Ugh! something must of bit it and gave it rabies!" Gagging, she quickly spat the blood of her mouth and bit into some snow to wash her mouth. "Well, I guess i'm not eating that" She muttered as she retraced her steps towards the den.

Cinder growls when the she-wolf's voice turned into a growl. She flicks her tail and narrows her eyes. "Okay then," Cinder says with a snarl. Well... if you feel that useless... do something! She thought as the she-wolf left. She shuts her eyes, shakes her head and trots off to the river. Cinder rests on a large boulder. She thinks about the way the wolf acted. She huffs and rests her head on her large paws. Cinder is like a mirror, when someone acts a certain way to her, she acts the same way towards him/her.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Raelyn sighed and got up, stretching her front legs. She yawned, tired once more. She decided to get rid of the sleepiness by hunting.

-Plateau-
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

The grey female Proti wondered around the den area, hoping that there wasn't going to be any fighting going on with new comers. The last thing she ever wanted to do was try to separate two wolves from bickering with one another. Getting exhausted, Amethyst layed down in front of the Koti Den entrance. Her tail curled around herself as she rested. Watching the other pack members wonder out and about made her feel drowsy. But, not wanting to go to sleep. Feeling like one of the most important in the pack, since being a Proti was a lot of work, meaning to make sure that everything is under control and right where things should be and not out of place. "Ugh... It's just better if I keep my eyes open... I don't want to sleep on the job of being second in command. It's time that I show others why keeping awake is so important..." she told herself in her head. Getting up as she agreed with herself, she trotted over to a nearby rock and sat down. Her eyes feeling droopy, and yelling at herself to stay awake, it just made it seem all the more worse. "I know I haven't gotten any sleep... But... Heh! What Proti sleeps on the job? Not me!" Amethyst talked to herself so much that she then drifted into a light trance, not realizing anymore that she kept talking to herself. It was funny to others, considering the fact that they might notice and think that she is being weird. Thinking, "What wolf talk's to themselves like that??" Not to mention the random thoughts going through this female's head. A moment later, Amethyst snapped out of the trance and allowed herself to stop talking to herself. "Isn't there anything to do around here?" she asked herself in her head. Giving a deep breath, hoping that there was a water supply nearby, the grey fae's gold Amber eyes stared endlessly into the distance.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:25 pm

raelyn dragged the carcass close to the den, the gave a short yelp to show she's here. She marked it to keep any loners from eating it. Padding into the den site, raelyn noticed the grey fea from before. She was looking pretty intently at something, but raelyn couldn't see it. "Hello amethyst, I saw dark when I was hunting, he looked like he gone insane, he is a danger to the pack, what should we do?" Raelyn spoke loudly, as it looked like the proti will fall asleep any second.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Hearing a voice, penetrating into the very depths of the grey fae's ears, Amethyst opened her eyes wider than they were before, feeling alert once again. For a second, she couldn't even tell who exactly that voice belonged to. The female Proti's vision then started to come into focus again, seeing the wolf-shaped figure belonging to someone named, Raelyn. Giving an almost startled jump, Amethyst spoke while trying to catch her breath, her voice sounding very sleepily. "Oh! Uhh... Hello there, Raelyn... I uh... Didn't expect you to be there... How are you these days? Umm... Hey listen, I'm very sorry if I am not in the best of moods. I may not be... As alert as any other Proti would... But I haven't gotten any sleep at all. So I figured that since I am a Proti, that I should stay awake and show others what it's like to be like this... Obviously this is making me look worse than ever...". Not noticing the question Raelyn had asked about Dark going beserk earlier, Amethyst decided to ask for the question again. "You see what happens when you don't get enough sleep??" a voice said in her head. "You end up not hearing what wolves ask you. So you end up asking to repeat what was asked just a few seconds ago!"
The grey fae didn't like voices in her head talking to her in that tone. "Oh shut up voice... You know nothing about the job us Protis have to deal with..." Amethyst mumbled under her breath, talking to the voice in her head. Snapping out of it, she looked into the kind black fae's eyes and spoke. "Umm... Did you ask a question? If so, I couldn't get what that was... Heh. Serves me right for not getting enough sleep, right?" Amethyst gave a deep sigh as she waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Raelyn frowned at the proti "are you... Talking to yourself?" raelyn asked, hearing her mumble about sleep. "I said, dark is an danger to the pack and we need to do something about it!" raelyn sighed, taking a step back. "amethyst, if you need sleep than sleep, you can't perform your job if your half asleep. Should I get you some food or something?" Raelyn gave a small smile.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Amethyst made sure she listened very carefully to what Raelyn had to say about Dark being very unsafe around the pack. Her eyes looking sleepily at the black fae before speaking her best again. "Ohh... Hey thanks. I... I think we should... Talk to him... Ya know tell him to stop...".
What was this?? Just "tell him to stop"?? Amethyst couldn't get the best of answers out of her head. No not at this rate. She was too sleepy to give answers such as that. Hearing Raelyn give her a suggestion about sleep, the Proti gave a deep breath and allowed herself to lay down. Nodding her head yes to the question of food. "I am a bit hungry..." she answered at that as she dropped her head down and nodded off to sleep. She didn't dare give another strong answer until she was well rested. "Deeper and deeper sleep now, young Proti... Get better so you can do your duties..." a voice said in the fae's head, as she drifted into a deep sleep. It wouldn't be long before she was back onto her paws again, feeling energized and ready for this so-called: "Action packed fun".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Raelyn sighed at amethyst silly answer and walked off to get food. She walked to the carcass she killed and ripped off a reasonable size off and walked back with it in her jaws. She wordlessly dropped the meat in front of amethyst, than walked off towards a stump to let her sleep. Raelyn laid down and basked as the sunlight hit her coat, warming her up.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:21 pm

The pup rolled in the safe warm den, looking over to a sleeping Mother. Rennah rested while Denali played and tried not to wake her. Denali played quietly in the den, unkown to most of the world.
Denali
Denali

Male Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Rennah awoke to the pup playing with her tail. As she stood and stretched she felt that her pup would be here by the night's end. And also felt a strange sence of danger. Her mate's killer was still loose and she feared for her pups. Denali, the pup she had adopted and found lost in the woods. She was hungry, and needed to hunt for her self a rabbit. Her light footfall and her nose lead her to a rabbit den. She licked her lips and stalked up to the rabbit hole just a rabbit poked it's head out. She waited as the rabbit left it's hole and then she stalked up close and chased it, catching it and kills it in one bite. She brought it back to the den, eating it happily and giving some to Denali. "See if you like this." She said to the pup. She licked his head then began etig her food.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Cinder sighs and looks up at the sky. She is very bored. She doesn't know what to do right now. Cinder paces around the river. She waits for something fun to happen.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 am

raelyn was just about to fall asleep when a snapping noise alerted her from a distance. Curious, raelyn got up and padded to the cause of the noise. In front of her laid a pond, strange paw prints surrounded the body of water. Raelyn walked over to another paw print to smell it, but another snapping noise sent raelyns fur flying over to a nearby bush. A roaring of a bear squealed through the air, than remained quiet. After a minute, two animals walked into her sight. They walked on their hind legs, their spines straight. Their front limbs held a long stick. They barked to each other a couple times, then walked out of sight. Raelyn took a step to the right, but heard a horrible clamping sound, the sound of an bear trap. Luckily, she brushed a large stick into the trap before her leg. Panting heavily, she ran back to the dens.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next