The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 39 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 39 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 39 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Cinder lifts her head up quickly, hearing snapping noise. She gets up and feels a little clumsy. She didn't like the feeling. Cinder turns around and sees a trap. She sighs. She looks around for any sighs of danger. The black she-wolf walks quietly to the den without making any noise. She collapses in front of the den. Cinder pants quickly and falls asleep. She sleeps for a long while. Her nightmares will soon come to her mind.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Rennah heard the cry of a bear and bolted awake, instinctively sheilding the pups from the mouth of the den. Her heart beat loud, she was scared for her pups. She looked down at Denali and her newborn pup, yet to be given a name, and smiled. Her ear flicked, and she smelled a scent. The scent of humans. She looked down to the collar around Denali's neck and whined. She hoped that the humans weren't looking for him. She groomed her new pup's head lovingly. "She's beautiful isn't she, Denali?" She asked her other pup. In her head, she wondered when people would find out about Denali, the pup she had rescued. "Denali, the day I found you, you never told me how you got here." She inquired as she looked at the pup.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Denali yawned and looked at the little pup. "She looked like you." He said. He noticed that she looked at his collar, the annoying thing that the humans had put on him. "Well, the people put me here." He shrugged. "They don't spek wolf so i don't know why. But the dogs that live with them you can kinda understand. They speak some wolf, but mostly human. They told me a story of my birth mother, and my brothers. They tell me I come from a wild wolf pack, far away. They told me that their humans were hunting, and a great fire broke out. Trees burned, and everything was covered in a thick black dust. They say they found me, and humans took me in." He finished his story, digging at the collar around his neck.
Denali
Denali

Male Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Rennah's eyes shone with sadness as her pup's story went on. She nuzzled Denali, comforting him. Of coarse, he was too young to really understand, but his parents were killed in a forest fire. She cuddled her two pups, and then stood. "You know what? I think it's time that I introduce you to my friends." She said. But just as a paw passed through the entrance of the den, she quickly looked back to her newborn pup, Kaorie, sleeping in a pile of hay and leaves. "Or, maybe we should wait. Your sister won't stay warm long after we leave the den." She looked at Denali and then herself. They hadn't eaten anything but rabbit for the last two weeks. "Are you hungry?" She asked Denali.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Denali looks at his baby sister, so small and tiny. "Yeah I am. Rabbit again?" He asked happily as he wagged his tail. He looked at his sister and then cuddled up against her. "I'll keep her warm while you hunt, mum." He said. He blew on a leaf and watched as it fluttered back to the dirt ground.
Denali
Denali

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Cinder dreams peacefully until she gets a nightmare. She moves a lot. She howls in a sad way. Cinder then gets up from a scary part of her dream. She shoots her head up. She breaths heavily for a while. Cinder lays her head on her paws. Her day can't get any worse.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Rennah smiled. "No, i'm hunting something much bigger. An elk will fill us for a week." Rennah steps out into the fresh air, looking back to her pups. "Alright, now i'll be right back ok? You stay right there.. and don't leave the den." She said worriedly before she padded off to hunt. She worried that her mate's killer would come back. She thought as she picked up the scent of an elk. 'Maybe i should have someone watch the pups while i hunt.' She looked around but not many wolves were around. She sighed and decided to stop worrying. She tracked down the elk, and after a tiresome hunt she dragged it closer to the den.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchblade Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am

Switchblade smelled the pack everywhere, 'This must be the heart of their territory.' He was walking on ice, literally, and it was beginning to melt. He carefully walked on the ice, and once he reached solid ground, let out a sigh of relief. He found himself on the tree line of a dense but small forest. Beyond the tree line was the pack's den area. He saw a white female (Rennah) trying to drag an elk closer to a den. "Hey, uh, do you need help with that?" He stepped closer, his eyes expressed the glossy haze of sleeplessness, not danger.
Switchblade
Switchblade

Male Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 am

Rennah snapped to attention and looked at the stranger. "Oh, um sure yeah. Thanks." She said, slightly nervous. She looked at him and asked, "What's your name?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchblade Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 am

Switch looked at the female and thought she looked nervous. "You don't need to be nervous.. I'm Switchblade. I uh, was just exploring and found this place. What's yours?" He said before grabbing the elk and bringing it where she wanted it.
Switchblade
Switchblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 am

Rennah nodded as she listened to his story. Then a sense of nostalgia washed over her when he said, "What's yours?" She repeated like it was a long lost language. She paused, thinking deeply. "Rennah of Crater Lake." She said, giving him her formal name, hoping it would connect the dots. What's yours was a phrase wolves from her old pack would say. Rennah hasn't heard that phrase in quite sometime.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchblade Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:00 am

"Oh, I'm Switchblade of Crater Lake. But I don't remember seeing you there. What's yours?" His interest was piqued with this female, Rennah, with the dazzling blue eyes. He sat and listened for her to tell him her story.
Switchblade
Switchblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 am

"Well, I haven't been asked that in a long time. And no, you wouldn't remember me. Mother took us out of the pack when we were two months old, and began the long journey to a new pack. But not long after my twin brother died, she did too. She was killed trying to save me, and Dark found me. He saved me and brought me here. I raised myself, and now i have two pups of my own." She explained.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:44 pm

[¡] as raelyn ran to the den, she heard talking. She quickly stopped to listen. "what! A two year old with pups? That's insane!" in raelyn old pack, 2 year Olds were banned from having pups. If you did, you would be ether be kicked out or the pack will kill your pups, since the pack believed the pups were weak or try to murder wolves in their sleep. Before the two wolves could detect she was spying them she quickly left and thought about the pack strange ways. [/I]
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Cinder shoots her head up. She feels... cool. She gets up and shakes her head. Cinder feels hyper. Wow, I feel... different... but.. how come? She tilts her head. She fixes herself up. Cinder looks much better than she did before. She sits down by the river. Is this is how cool wolves feel like?
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Raelyn was bored, she was wandering about when she spotted cinder fire chilling next to a normal sized river. "Hi cinder, whats up?" Raelyn smiled as she carefully hopped on a rock in the river. She shivered as the ice cold water hit her paws. "Brrr, I hate winter" Raelyn scowled at the water as she hopped to the other side of the river and sat down next to it.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Cinder quickly turns her head to Raelyn. Her bangs show. She looks up at her bangs. What? How did I get...this fur style? Cinder looks back at Raelyn. She didn't want to look awkward. "Hi Raelyn, I'm doing fine, I'm just feeling funny lately," Cinder says. She bends her head to drink water. "So... what is up with you?" Cinder looks at Raelyn. She splashes water on her bangs and styles it to the side.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Raelyn noticed cinder fire weird behavior. "hm? Did you just grow a bunch on fur all the sudden? Whatever, im fine thanks. Have you heard the snapping noise?" Raelyn didn't know much about humans, her old pack told her the first wolves who formed the pack killed all the humans. Raelyn was sure the creatures were humans, she didn't want to suggest she hanged out with humans, which she doesnt.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Cinder perks her ears at Raelyn’s question. “Well, only on my head and the snapping noise? Uh no… I haven’t. I was probably knocked out at that time,” she answers. She puts her bangs to the side, giving her a more attractive look. Cinder thinks about Raelyn’s question about the noise. She felt worried for herself. She was missing things and obviously she was near the noise. She sighs. Cinder doesn’t want to collapse on the floor again. She looks down at the river. She sighs again. Cinder looks at her reflection. She curls her tail around herself.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Rennah sighed, nodding to Switchblade. "Well it was nice meeting you, I have to go see my pups." She smiled and padded away to the den, bringing a large chunk of the elk she had hunted with her. She lay down next to her pups and started eating. She gave a piece to Denali. "This is elk. It's different from rabbit but i think you'll like it." She said before taking a bite. "I missed eating elk, I was really getting tired of rabbit."
~Kaori~
The little pup cuddled up to her mother's side, sleeping soundly while curled into a white fluffy ball. Kaori's paw stretched out and rested on her brother's tail.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Denali took a bite of the new food. "Mmm! Yummy!" He said. He thought for a moment about why what his mummy had said. "Then why didn't you hunt some before?" He asked before eating another piece. He looked over to his sleepy sister. "Why doesn't sissy play wit me? All she does is sleep." He said.
Denali
Denali

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Rennah looked at her son. 'How to explain this to a pup?' She thought. "Well.. it's hard to hunt when you have a baby inside you." She said, looking at little Kaori and then pack to Denali. "Usually, the mate would hunt while the female has a baby. But my mate.." The fae licked her smallest pup on the head. "Well he's not with us anymore. So I had to hunt, and I didn't want to hurt the baby so I had to hunt something that was small." She explained. She smiled. "And Kaori can't play with you because she is a baby. You were lil her too when you were a baby. Soon she will play with you. But you will just have to be patient." She said in a motherly tone.

~Kaori~
The little pup, oblivious to anything but her mother and brother, cuddled warmly to her mother and suckled quietly. Kaori felt the soft fur tickle her nose.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Rennah's answer made the boy curious. The pup looked up at his mum. "Then where is Kaori's Daddy?" He asked. He had just finished his meal, and went over to cuddle with his mum and sissy. His slightly brown coat stood out against their white pelts.
Denali
Denali

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchblade Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Switchblade stood tall on a fallen dead tree. He looked around. "Well I might as well check out the rest of the territory.. If i'm gunna stay for a while." He said as he jumped off the tree. The lean brute had a lot of energy today so he decided to go for a journey. The crisp winter air managed to find it's way through his coat and he shivered. But quickly got over it as he headed in the direction of his destination.
-The Plateau-
Switchblade
Switchblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Cinder cleans herself up. She drinks a bit of water. She looks at Raelyn for one last time and walks away from the river. Cinder walks deeper into a forest and she hears a click. She starts to feel dizzy. She looks next to her and she sees a human. Cinder growls at warning and collapses on the terrain. The humans lift her up and take her to their camp. They examine her body. One human grabs a pair of scissors and cuts Cinder's long bangs shorter. They dress her up. One human decides to put black shades on her. The other messes with her tail. And suddenly, one adult female walks to the room. She screams, seeing Cinder there. "Kids, what did I tell you about bringing wild animals in here? Take it back outside now!" She demands. The teenagers drive Cinder back where she belonged and drive off. Cinder lies near the Koti den knocked out.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next