The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Shunook Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Shunok was still standing still she was full of sorrow for the lost pack member. she turned her head and started off. her paws hurt from standing still for so long. her stomach growled she was hungry she looked around for an easy meal. she saw a lemmling and tackled it and ate it. easy meal was right she thought. her powerfull strides made her get to the den fast she laid down and lowered her head for a sleep.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 pm

geting up feeling hungry and need to get some stuff off his mind he was thinking about a hunt. looking behind him before he lift seeing his mate sound asleep "she will be safe and if she's not she has Shadow if im not around." he whisperd to him self, he trusted Shadow enough to but his mate's care into her paws when he was not around for he knew Amethyst was very close to her. sighing did he go out into the clearing the smell of death was there he froze as flash backs came. shaking his massive brod head did the Jeager look for a partner to hunt with, he had not hunted with another wolf in awhile. siting and think of whom would be best he came to his older brother Kiba. laying his ears back in wonder and worry for he had not seen him in 5 months. "was it that long?" a voice in his head said. "huh, where is he?" he said out loud. staring out into the clearing wondering where on earth he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 pm

"NOTHING!!!!!" Dark shouted loudly, scaring any small wildlife away. He was in a forest at the edge of the pack territory. "I have no idea how long I've searched for! And I've found absolutely nothing!!!" Dark growled loudly as he continued his search for the bear, or any kind of opponent. His torn ear flicked at growling behind him and he turned around. "Finally... there it is..." Dark snarled as he managed to see the faint outline of the bear, concealed in a darkened part of the forest. Without thinking, he lunged straight at it, taking it by surprise and sending his claws through the flesh on it's side. The bear roared loudly and turned to face Dark, who grinned and, in reply to the bear's roar, unleashed his own distinctive howl, his half howl half roar. Dark smirked as he heard it echo through the land, "That never gets old..." he thought to himself. He growled as the bear reared up on it's hind legs, Dark took advantage of it and leaped straight at it, using all of his strength and size to knock it down. Whilst on it was the ground Dark sank his teeth into the bear's throat, who in turned raked it's massive claws across Dark's left side before using it's paw to slam into the same side, causing Dark to be sent flying towards the ground. He regained his stance the same time as the bear did, both now having inflicted wounds upon each other. They faced each other and snarled loudly at the same time, preparing themselves for the next assault.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Amethyst slept well. Her tail curled around her nose, she was in a ball. She hasn't noticed that her mate had gone somewhere which was good enough for her. She woke up a few times to feel her pup squirming around inside of her stomach. At one point, she opened her eyes to stare at her stomach."You will be here the next day... I know it... No matter how strong you make the contractions... Well... That's just good enough for me... You will be out of there in no time..." she whispered to her stomach. The pup inside her stomach made a few kicking motions as if he was trying to say, "okay I can't wait to actually see you". She smiled and drifted back into a fairly deep sleep. Her tail touching her nose again and buried deep within the furry coat along the tail. She went back to her dream of actually seeing Boulder for the very first time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Kiba woke up in the cave alone, still deaf and slightly healed from himself being blind. He struggled to get up knowing that he hasn't actually STOOD UP in ages. He walked outside in relief from the fresh air and moving water nearby. It was a long time since he's been in public, including his brother so he decided to see Arrow and Amethyst. After walking to the cave that had the scent of Amethyst and Arrow all over it, he silently walked in exhausted from walking so much in his condition. He tugged at Amethyst's body and briefly rested his head on her chest, feeling her heart beat."It's good knowing that soon the pup will be free. Hopefully I live long enough to see it. Even though I'm blind...But feeling the heartbeat of another, feels like taht I'm not alone anymore..." Kiba whispered quietly. He removed his head from her chest and laid next to her smiling,"I hope that one day her child will grow strong and honorable as he lives among this fantastic family, That's if I live long enough to see it..." Kiba said as the tone of his voice started fading and soon was fast asleep.(T^T)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Arrow seen his brother kiba walk into his den he felt pure joy rush through him he ran to him forgeting he was blind as well weak and half deaf. and jumping on him in the den also forgeting his mate was asleep "oh my gash where have you been, i have looked all over for you" he licked him on his neck and face showing his bond to his brother. laying next to him forgeting about his hunger and felt complet for he had his friends,brother, mate and a pup on the way what more could he want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Kiba immediately responded to the friendly lick and grinned as he started to wake up feeling weaker then usual. He barely heard what Arrow said but tried to respond as best he could."Hello Arrow, haven't seen you in awhile eh little brother?" He said as he started to cough, more and more. He coughed so much that a small gush of blood appeared afterwards. He quickly laid back down gasping, he was dehydrated and hungry and no matter how much he ate, he couldn't seem to fill up. After all, that bull elk stomped him directly on his vital spots and stomach. He knew he'd die soon but never thought of telling anyone, not even Tsukikanji. He tried to get up but every time he tried, he'd just fall over again, slightly hitting Amethyst's body, making her twitch a bit. His vision started getting foggy and felt his limbs getting numb. He quickly laid down as soon as possible pretending as if nothing was wrong."Oh wow! That was quite a cough!*coughs*" He said while grinning slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Amethyst layed there, asleep. She soon woke up and noticed that Kiba had smacked her a little with his tail. She looked over at him for a moment. "You okay there, Kiba?" she asked. She turned around, seeing her mate over by Kiba. "That's nice. Really cool that you get to see each other again. I haven't actually seen you, Kiba, in a long time". Looking at her stomach again, she smiled. She breathed deeply, just relaxing herself and keeping herself comfortable. She waited for the male fae to respond.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Still not hearing the female, he just looked at her and laid his head down in thought of if he'll get to meet his nephew. He woke up again and finally said,"He Amethyst. Would you be able to live out your life without me? And, If I was gone, what exactly would you do?" Kiba said with curiosity, also doing his best to hear her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Amethyst tilted her head. "What would I do without you? My life would probably be a whole lot different... I don't know exactly how though". She smiled at him. Noticing his head near her, she decided to whisper in his ear about something. "You will be so happy when this pup is born. I know I will. The pains might be terrible, but it's totally worth it. Boulder is going to be so cute. I can see it now... Picture this... A grey pup with brown spots..." She closed her eyes, picturing what her pup would look like. She took a deep breath, waiting for Kiba's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:15 pm

"Y-yeah." He said with a smile. He pictured the pup and noticed that he was in fact quite cute. He struggled to stay up so he went to sleep. Hoping to see daylight tomorrow. And wishing to see his cute nephew. Knowing that Boulder's uncle lived a worthwhile life is more then enough for him...

Until the day he...

Dies...(Touching T^T~Kiba)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Amethyst had a puzzled look on her face. She kinda worried about Kiba. "Are you alright? You don't seem to be okay..." She gave a deep sigh, hoping that Kiba would be okay. "I really hope you do get to see this precious ball of joy. I would be really sad if you didn't..." Amethyst noticed that it was getting dark. The sky was about a dark blue, not black yet. A few stars were outside. "Well, we will have to see when tomorrow arrives..." she whispered as she looked up into the sky. Noticing the pup kicking around inside of her, she started to experience another contraction, A LOT stronger than the last one. "Relaaaaaxxxxxx.... she quietly told herself. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax deeper.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am

Daniel twitched her nose. She was getting bored and hadn't seen any of her close friends for a while. She twisted her head around the her shoulder, licking a scrap of what looked like a leaf off of it. The Proti narrowed her amber gaze as she scanned her leader's territory. Memories drifted back to her about when she had first come, Siren had been aggressive towards her, and yet, she got him to play with her not to long ago. A smile came over her face. She had never seen her friend have so much fun. Sometime's Daniel wondered if he felt lonelier than he gave on.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:09 am

Dark growled, ignoring the pain on his side. He saw the bear charging towards him, so Dark charged at it with his head down. He snarled loudly as he collided heads with the bear, feeling himself roll backwards across the ground. He instantly jumped back up, seeing the bear shaking its head around. Dark smirked and lunged again, sending his claws into the bear's chest and dragging them up to it's chin. A large amount of blood was pouring out of the wound Dark inflicted on the bear, then he felt massive claws tear across his injured side. He growled loudly in pain and staggered back, blood gushing from his side now. "I could wait it out and see if it bleeds to death..." Dark thought to himself, "Wait what am I saying?! Where is the fun in that!!" He growled to himself before seeing the bear rear up on it's hind legs. Dark instantly charged at it and leaped at its already wounded chest, but he then found himself flying towards the ground, landing on his wounded side. The bear had managed to slam one of its paws into Dark whilst he was in mid-air and had gotten back on all fours now. Dark staggered up before feeling his rage return, he began snarling and growling madly as he charged straight at the bear before it had any time to react. He began to tear the bear's flesh up with his claws as his teeth sank into it's neck. He shook around violently, causing the bear to feel more pain. Finally, the bear collapsed and Dark tore out it's windpipe, but he continued to rip the body apart, until there was nothing but flesh and blood all over the place. Dark staggered back, breathing heavily . He turned around and limped back to the pack. "Well... its another threat gone..." Dark muttered to himself and he continued on.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:33 am

hearing Amehtyst and Kiba's talk Arrow felt something spark inside of him FEAR not only for his bro ther but for boulder he was bring into this world with the help of his mate. trying to relax did he lay close to Amethyst and close to Kiba for comfort and protection. Laying by them in a protective way so if someone tryed to harm either, he would be up and ready. Soon drifting into a slumber ears very alert did he reach peace for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:01 am

It was now morning. Amethyst slowly opened her eyes, realizing the pinkish sky. Sunlight seemed to try to squeeze into the entrance of the den. Yawning, she began to move her muscles around. Licking her mate on the head for him to wake up, and nudging Kiba to wake him up also. She slowly got up and stretched her front legs to her chest. Feeling the relaxing sun against her light grey pelt, she felt good. All she had to do was wake up a little more. The pregnant Proti stood outside of the den and listened to the insects singing their usual morning songs. "What a pleasant morning..." she thought to herself.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 am

feeling the lick of his mate Arrow shot up wide alert and ready hiting his head on the dens top did he yelp out "ouch!" walking out of the den head pounding just a little did he sit only for a sec. "hungry? i can catch something, turkeys should be out." he waited for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 am

Amethyst turned her attention towards seeing her mate come to her and ask if she was hungry. "Yeah. I would actually love a turkey. Thanks". She rubbed up against him affectionally mixing her sweet scent in with his like always. She gave a yawn again. "Wow I need to wake up a little more..." she said. She layed down near Arrow nondescript wrapped her tail around him, waiting for his reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 am

"off i go then!" he waged his tail and ran into the thicket soon hearing the clicks and chucks of the turkey he froze and got into a hunters crouch veiwing three of them one was farther then the other two. that will be his first victom then the others for the are female. geting closer did he take the male by surprise and hooked its neck killing it, before the two females knew anything he took one again by surprise as the other fleed he got it right before it took to the sky. all three turkeys dead he was proud of him self. as he hid them deep in a bramble so no other conivor could get it and eat it he ran to his place. seeing the large boulder he moved it and crawled threw the tunnle and made it to the end to find the three willows and the many flowers he looked around for the chain he made for his son soon finding it with a reddish white and black orcad in the middle with the gewls of his mother around it and a gold chain he wore in on his neck as well rad back to the turkeys and grabed them to the den seting on down by his mates feet and one for him and the other set aside for Kiba he aso went to grab water so a huge amount of water was next to Kibas still warm turkey. Arrow ate his with hunger and licked his chops clean as he layed to let the sun warm his pelt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:33 am

Amethyst layed and watched as her mate ran off to do some killing. She knew that he was a good hunter. Staring out into the distance, she could see the beautiful sunrise. She gave a deep and relaxed sigh. Moments later, she saw that her mate had come back with three dead turkeys. One was set by her feet and one was for Arrow's brother, Kiba. Amethyst ate hers slowly but with hunger. It tasted very good. After leaving the bones, she licked her muzzle clean. She watched happily as Kiba ate his too. "I love sunrises..." she said towards her mate. She smiled and waited for him to talk.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:45 am

Dark finally got out of the forest and back into the pack area. He looked around quickly before limping to somewhere he could be alone. There was still blood covering him and pouring out of his left side. He growled quietly, hoping the wind wouldn't carry the scent of him or his blood to anyone. Dark sat down out of sight and yawned loudly. He looked out at the view in front of him and began to think to himself.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 am

" one of my sisters loved them, she would wake up before the crack of dawn to see the sunlight hit the dew that coverd our land." sigh happly as he watched the stars fad as well moon and the sun show with the big fluffy clouds. "nice day right?" he asked looking at his mate. moving onto his back so his belly shown as well boulders chain did he wait for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:59 am

Amethyst smiled affectionately at her mate. "Yeah. It is. Very relaxing too..." She looked at him again and saw that he had rolled onto his back. She licked his stomach and giggled a little, wondering if it tickled him. Watching as the stars in the distance faded into nothingness, she then lowered her head. She put her muzzle on him and buried it into his soft brown and white fur. She loved being with him so much. She was also excited for this very day to come. Sometime today, she was going to give birth to the most wonderful little pup ever. Boulder.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:12 am

Arrow felt Amethyst lick his belly it tickled him he was alway the tickledish there. yawning did he feel like his eyelides were made out of metal he soon closed them and fell into a light sleep dreaming about everything he has. nothing else could he wish for. other than to be happy and nothing bad happens for awhile. feeling the warmth of his mate and the sun did the huge fear he had last night bubble down to a small rock size.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:20 am

Amethyst felt her eyes get kind of heavy. She decided that maybe she should take a nap. Looking over at her mate and seeing that he was fast asleep. She rolled over onto her back with her stomach facing upwards in the air. She looked at it and smiled again. Feeling the pup inside kicking around. It's head seeming to be facing down and the rest of his body seeming to be facing up. Feeling another strong contraction, she winced. But allowing herself to breathe deeply, she was able to relax. "Relax deeper and deeper..." she whispered to herself. She allowed her eyes to close and drift into a light hypnotic state. Realizing now that maybe she needed a little relaxation, the time for that would be now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next