The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 29 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 29 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 am

Arrow felt his dream it seemed so real for everthing in it had its right textur. seeing himself as a teenager with his small sibling pack with his older brother Kiba and sister Sapphire as well her older twin Legoned walking along through medows and forests and swaps. it was so real and yet so fimilyer but he could not pin it down. he soon awoke feeling even more tired but he just layed there trying to work out his dream. hearing the deep bearths of his mate he knew she was asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:03 am

Amethyst soon drifted into a very deep sleep. Breathing deeply, and relaxing herself very deeply. Entering a dream of her and Arrow together in a large field. They trotted together in the very long grasses. Amethyst felt so happy in her dream. Later on in this very dream, she could see Boulder, their pup who was the age of 3 months, and going around meeting other wolves. Amethyst then opened her eyes and stopped dreaming. She took a deep breath and looked around her. Seeing her mate next to her, she put her head very close to his. Their pelts touching. She relaxed and her heart came to a slow and steady pace. Wrapping her tail around him again, she licked him for a while, making him feel very comforted. Hearing the birds singing their usual morning songs, she relaxed more and more.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 am

feeling the soft warm lick of his mate Arrow put hit head up and yawned massivly. feeling a little bit better know that es rested. feeling the chain on his neck did he grin "hope he likes it" a voice said in his head. " wanna walk?" he asked his mate before geting into a siting postion. feeling the dew of this morning go from the heat of today "its gonna be warm to day, come on lets go by the river?" he trotted over to the derection of it turning to see if his mate will follow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am

Amethyst turned her head towards her mate. "Ya know, I would love to walk. Since it is a very nice day out here. Yes, I would love to go to the river". She slowly got up and watched as Arrow did too and trotted off towards the river. She followed him but got next to him. She put her tail around his body as they walked. Feeling the warm sun on her grey pelt. She smiled along the way down. When they got to the river, she layed down and stuck her paw in the cooling water. Moving it around in circular motions. This seemed so relaxing to her. It kinda made her go into an altered conscious state (hypnosis). She also waited for her mate to lay down with her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 am

Arrow smiled he knew his mate was the calm type and he knew she was waiting for him to join her. instead of doing that he backed up to a tree swalloed for he had a fear of water since he almost drawned in it once. but he was ready to come over it, he bunched up his muscles before leaping into a dash. he pushed off with his powerful back legs, running with his muscles flexing evenly taking even strids as he ran to the river bed. as he neared the bed he bunched up his back muscles and pushed off taking a huge leap into the water. soon a huge splash as he hit the water causing a wave to hit Amethyst. comeing up for air as he swam in the cold water "HOLY M-MOLY THIS W-WATER I-IS COLD!" he barked to amethyst. geting out of the water did he shake dry but still soaking wet "i got you good, did i not?" he chuckled as he waited for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 am

Amethyst snapped out of hypnosis as she felt a wave of water hit her. She leaped back a foot and shook her pelt dry. Hearing her mate say that the water was cold, she chuckled. "Looks like you had fun there". she giggled. She trotted over to him, hearing him asking her if she got his little joke. "No. Haha. You got me. You got me good!" She didn't feel like jumping in the water just because she still had a pup along the way. "Ya know, I'm just going to stick with putting my paw in the water. I don't think I'll be jumping in there any time soon". She smiled at Arrow as he layed beside her. She put her head on his back, resting there for a moment or two.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 am

"good i was not expecting you to. woah that water really gives you a rush." feeling a bit cold he felt the sun and his mate next to him helped him warm up. turning onto his back did he look to the sky finding a cloud looking like a wolf and another like a tree. "hey you see those two clouds one looks like a tree and the other a wolf/pup." he looked at his mate waiting for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:00 am

Hearing her mate mention something about the clouds in the sky, Amethyst quickly turned her attention towards them. "Yeah. I can totally see that those clouds look like a tree and a wolf or pup". She looked around for other clouds that could turn out to be random shapes. "Since that one looks like a tree..." She paused to point to the cloud on the left. "...And that one looks like a wolf..." She paused to point to the one on the right near the one that looked like a tree. "...Then it kinda looks like that the wolf is sitting by the tree, relaxing". She then saw another cloud that looked like another wolf. She imagined that the two wolves were her and Arrow. "Look. Another wolf shaped cloud. That looks like me and you..." She smiled warmly and licked his ear, waiting for his response.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:07 am

"it does look like that" Arrow looked more closly and seen a cloud look like a sparrow "a sparrow, that one looks like a sparrow!" he looked at them remembering them that was his favorit bird and a mockingjay was his two twin sisters and his other brother's was a eagle for its pride and mystery. "you know i dont think i ever know your favorit flower or bird or food? would you tell me?" he looked at her as she licked his ear puting on his cute like puppy face waiting for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:45 am

Amethyst tilted her head, trying to remember if she had any favorite foods, birds, or flowers. "My favorite flower would be a rose. I love roses. I love the way they smell. My favorite bird would be a robin. I don't really know if there are any robins around here or not... My favorite food? Hmmm... Well I like meaty things and I have always liked the taste of birds... So, I hope those have answered your questions". She smiled more and looked up in the sky to see another cloud that her mate had pointed out that indeed looked like a Sparrow. "You're right! It does look like one, doesn't it?" She waited for her mate's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:23 pm

"yup that anwsers them, it thought a rose was it. well mine are for a bird its a sparrow, flower i think you should know a white lily, and food umm moose." Arrows mouth waterd at the thought of a moose "yummy" he chuckled "well ready to head back? we can stay longer but if your ready im ready when you are." he stood up waiting for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Amethyst nodded and listened to Arrow of what his favorite things were. "Moose are good too. Like I said I love things that are meaty". She then perked her ears at his question of going back to the den. "Sure! Yeah. I'm feeling a little weak anyway... I think I'm ready to go back". Trotting back towards the den, she looked to see if her mate was following behind. When she got to the den, she went to her deepest part where she liked to be and layed down. "I... I think I would like to stay here for the rest of today... With you..." When she saw her mate lay next to her, she put her head on him, relaxing for a moment.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Dark growled quietly as he felt blood continue to pour out from his wound and make its way down his side. "Hopefully I'm out of anyone's sight..." he sighed as he felt his claws sink into the ground. He snarled quietly as he tried to ignore the blood, keeping his attention on the view. He remembered how he would enjoy views like this with his family.
His family...
Dark felt a sudden outburst of rage as he growled loudly. His claws were tearing away at the ground as he snarled loudly. He had jumped up was trying to calm himself down. Dark shook his head around violently, trying to stop himself from losing control. His whole body was shaking with pure rage, "NO!!! No... come on Dark... don't do it... don't do it..." he thought to himself as he felt his anger taking control. Finally, Dark managed to stop himself, he stood there, breathing heavily, his claws came out of the ground. He had used a lot of his energy fighting the bear, and almost the rest of it here. He felt his eyes close as he finally collapsed, unconscious.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Kiba quietly woke up relieved he was alive long enough to see daylight and to to see his brother and his mate close by him, sleeping peacefully. Suddenly a sudden shock came among himself. He twitched his ears again and again and noticed that his hearing in his left ear came back, and after blinking several times to see if he got his sight back, he did but only in his right eye. He's still completely blind in his left eyes and deaf in his right ear. He yipped and smiled with joy and grinned at Arrow and Amethyst who seemed to be squirming a lot, and gasping a little too. Knowing that he wasn't dead and wouldn't die soon was more joyful then anything. He trotted over to Arrow and his mate, and licks their cheeks with joy, not trying to wake'em up, Kiba noticed Amethyst started to gasp a little harder and heavier then a few minutes ago. After having a flashback on the pup Amethyst was talking about last night, Kiba started to panic and knew she was ready to have Boulder. He didn't have time to wake his brother up, but he directly went Amethyst's side and tried to wake her up. He kept tugging and telling her to wake up until she did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Amethyst felt Kiba trying to wake her up. When she finally awoke, she felt something that she wasn't really expecting. She felt a burst of pain. She felt as if she wanted to push. She began to moan a little, the contractions happening every second now. She looked at Kiba, feeling nervous. "K... Kiba...? I'm... I..." She flinched and tried to push. Luckily she was quite comfortable... But felt uncomfortable at the same time. She panted harder and harder. She tried to push more and more. As she took a deep breath, she felt even more pain.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm

"I know I know! Just keep on pushing!" Kiba said not feeling very nervous knowing he's delivered a few pups before in his past. He set his paw next to Amethyst so she can grasp it anytime. He dragged her body gently towards a more comfortable spot and briefly grabbed some herbs that he knew about that took down pain and fever. He ran back into the cave where she was and told her to eat these until he delivers the pup. After Amethyst pushed about 5 times, Kiba started to see the pup's body. When Amethyst was at 9 pushes, she pushed one more time and the body of Boulder was almost fully seen. He tucked his lips in his muzzle and grabbed Boulder by the scruff of his neck and gently, and softly pulled him out."No wonder he was kicking so much, he's a big boy." Kiba said and he laid Boulder by his mother with a smile. He smiled and ran off to get water and more herbs. He returned with the fresh water and herbs and laid both of'em next To Amethyst and Boulder. He sat down next to them, closed his eyes, and grinned joyfully."Congrats Am!" He said as he gave Boulder one lick on his forehead as he started crawling towards Amethyst. He was blind, deaf, and helpless so Kiba devoted most of himself to protect them and his family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:04 pm

After Amethyst had pushed quite a lot, a miracle was born. Boulder. She felt as Kiba pulled him out when he was almost coming out. She ate some of the herbs that reduced the pain. She looks at her precious pup and sees that he is crawling over to her to suckle. Tears of joy came to her eyes. She heard Kiba tell her congrats. "Thanks Kiba..." She said as more tears came to her eyes. She licked Boulder on his tiny head, cleaning him off.

~~A Pup is Born!!~~

Boulder helplessly crawled over to his mother, Amethyst and suckled softly off of her stomach. His fur was kinda wet so it was hard to tell what color it was. He suckled more and more. He remained latched on for quite a while. He felt Amethyst licking him on his tiny head. He couldn't hear or anything.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 am

Arrow heard soft whimpers and the pain crys of his mate. he flung his eyes open trying to make scens of what was going on. soon walking up to amethyst and seeing a big pup for his size did his eyes brighten and whiden in shock, happieness, joy, and so much more. he ran out of the den mouth barking his head off telling everyone he was here. "IM A FATHER!! OH BOY OH BOY. IT's A BIG BOY!!!" he barked madly not now whom himself who he was talking to. he ran right back into the den panting and wagging his tail in pure joy. he soon calmed down enough but he was shaking with happiness. he licked his mate opone the forehead and bent down to lick his son, Boulder on the back before laying down protectively by them. his tail half simi curled around Boulder and his head faceing him so he can watch him and keep him warm. he sighed deeply before falling into a very light slumber saying inside his head he keepts it close to him as he ment it "i will protect you, my son. i will guide you through bad times and good. i will be that someone to come to when no one else is around. i will watch over you even if you can or cant see me... i will protect you will all my life." a voice said in his head, ears very alert he felt the wave of sleep hit him as he closed his eyes and seen the moon beam bright down on them all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 am

Laying around the pup, Amethyst saw her mate come into the den. She was so happy to see him. "Isn't he precious??" she asked him, her eyes still watered with tears of joy. She let her mate lay next to her and Boulder. She looked at the pup and licked him all over. She also took the opportunity to lick her mate on his head. "I love you so much, Arrow. I am very happy that our life is complete with this pup. Nothing bad will EVER happen to him". Amethyst then looked back at Boulder who was still suckling and getting everything that he needed.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder continued to suckle off of his mother. Although he was deaf and blind at this age, he felt like a happy puppy. He would always be protected by both of his parents, Arrow and Amethyst.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Dark finally managed to wake up, he staggered back to his paws, breathing heavily. His torn ear flicked at Arrow's happy shouting. "What? What's going on?" Dark questioned himself as he padded over, the limp slightly visible. He brought his head down as he half entered the den. His eyes widened when he saw a pup, realizing it had just been born. "Woah... its big for a pup!" Dark said with a smile, letting the wolves know he was there. "Congrats you two! So what's his name?" he asked Arrow and Amethyst, his tail flicking about.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Hearing the voice of a familiar wolf (Dark), Amethyst turned her attention towards him for a moment. "His name is Boulder. He's so precious. I know he might be big for a pup, but... It was worth it. And I love him so much". She licked Boulder on the head and down his back with her tongue. She also licked Arrow too. Turning her attention back to the black male, she smiled at him. "If you are careful enough... You can look at him if you want..." Smiling at Boulder, she waited for a reply from Dark.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Dark laughed quietly, and then peered over to have a slightly closer look at Boulder. "Heh... he's gonna be a large, strong wolf... that I can tell." He said as he looked at Boulder with his red eyes. "He'll do great things for this pack. But in the meantime, you two are gonna have yer paws-full with keeping an eye on him!" Dark laughed quietly again. He got back out of the den and shook himself, "Like I said, congrats! And good luck!" He said before padding off, starting his patrols again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Smiling, Amethyst thanked Dark for congratulating her and her mate. "Thanks. And we will. Boulder will do really good from what I can tell". She looked at Boulder again. Wow was he just the cutest thing. She licked her mate on the cheek again. "I know you will teach him everything you know. I'm really excited to see what color eyes he has. That is, when he gets to the age where he can open them.." Amethyst wrapped her tail around Boulder and kept very close to her mate. She felt complete from the inside out.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder kept very close to his mother and father. Pawing gently on his mothers stomach to help get the milk in his mouth, he soon fell asleep. Feeling his mother licking him gently and his father doing the same. They were one big happy family.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:04 pm

"Hehe... the trouble yet greatness pups bring..." Dark laughed quietly as he remembered when he was a pup with his brother, Shadow, and his sister, Moon. It was the same everyday, those two would team up to play fight with Dark, and he would always beat them. Then Dad would nod approvingly at Dark with a smile, while joking with the other two. He felt his family close to him again and smiled. Then something snapped inside of Dark as he remembered the fire that raged through his old pack's territory. He saw what looked like Shadow dying in the flames, he then remembered that he had just a glimpse of a wolf taking Shadow away. "So... Shadow could still... still be a-alive?!" Dark said out loud with realization. He looked towards the outside of the Katmai Pack territory, his eyes wide. He then smiled, "So... there's a chance I'll be able to be reunited my brother..." he said aloud again, continuing to stare outside of the territory.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsume Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Tsume was waiting and finally the new pup came, he walked up to Ame and the pup was drinking. He sat infront of her and looked at the pup. Then he smilied and layed down in front of her. He over heard the pup's name and thought it was cool, then he started to watch them carefully. "Aye, strong little fella he'll be" Tsume could see that the new pup would change the pack, he smilied and moved closer to the pup smelling milk. "hello there, boulder" he smiled and then looked at Ame, then back at the pup.
Tsume
Tsume

Male Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next