The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:57 am

Luana'mae wrote:
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 30kfw5s
Every possible expression faded from her face. She looked at Cinder, who had aggressive body language, and then to Dark, who discounted her title of Princess. She bit her tongue, knowing that feeding into their behaviors would only cause a brawl. Luana'mae took a firm step back. Her tail, however, did raise horizontally to show she could hold her own if need be. She only feared the numbers that rose before her because that left her at an obvious disadvantage.

Luana'mae stood quietly, her eyes more violet than before. She was feeling mildly intimidated when Arrow rose. He was the only one who held a tone that was satisfying to Luana'mae's drums. She shot Dark and Cinder a heated glare, but her facade lightened as Arrow drew nearer. She focused on the large male, her tail relaxing and her ears pushing forward. "Luana'mae," she stated her name plainly, ignoring Cinder and Dark's presence. "I had meant no harm, Arrow," she added with a snort and quick flick of her tail.

Wolves addressed: Arrow
Wolves mentioned: Dark and Cinder
"Nice name... your highness. And I know you put no harm I can tell when someone does. It seems im the only one up for talking. He bowed grind but soon sighed as he felt like that all the time. "I think we should not cause aggrission without reason... So in need like this I greet the new comers with respeact." He showed a little more kindness in his voice and eyes as well wagged his tail in a friendly manner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Cinder trots towards the bushes disappearing from the pack's sight. She thinks about the newcommer again. I have no time for arrogant females, she thought. Cinder would regret acting agressive towards the newcommer, but at the same time, how could she act aggressive towards Cinder and not expect anything back? Well after all, Cinder doesn't know the female's motivations. She goes off hunting. Cinder sees one lonely old bull elk. She bends down and stalking position. Seconds passed by, and Cinder starts running very fast. Caught of guard, the elk backs away. It starts running as soon as Cinder gets closer. Cinder catches up. She knocks it by the side by the pushes of her legs. The elk falls, giving the she wolf a chance to attack. Cinder claws the elk and she claws it's eyes and she sinks her teeth into it's throat. The old elk collapse. She twists it's neck to give it its last attack. In minutes, Cinder drags the elk into the tall grass. She reaches the Koti den and she drops the elk off. She quickly rips two legs off and she leaves the rest for her pack members.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Luana'mae Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:17 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 30kfw5s
"You are wise, Arrow." Luana'mae flashed a smile, quick and small, but a smile nonetheless. She dipped her head to him. Suddenly, Luana'mae watched as a male bolted from...where the hell did he come from? He smelled awful, and had unusual colors on his coat. The brightest green Luana'mae had ever seen, anyhow. His behavior was defiant and rather confident, causing Luana'mae to slink into the tree-line. She watched from the coverage of the foliage. Luana'mae wasn't necessarily a warrior, she didn't stand up for others often, she was instead more intellectual and silent. She was often called the Ninja Princess for the countless assassinations she made during her parents reign. Her body was tense, but ready.

Wolves addressed: Arrow
Wolves mentioned: Chemical
Notes: Cheeeeeeeeap
Luana'mae
Luana'mae

Female Join date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Shunook growled at chemical "if im more small then im more agile than you!" shunook didn't notice the afence of the comment.keeping her eyes on him, she bites his side.hearing noise behind her she turned her head to see Luana'mae walk away slowly. she turned her head back to chemical and snarled. shunook kept herself alert and ready to dodge any attacks as she waited for him to do something.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 Shadow14
Lying atop the crest of a peak, the ivory fur of a femme blended in with the snowy canvas. Her head rested upon her frosted paws but her eyes were open, glacial hued irises gleaming in the feeble light. Stretched out, keeping low, the femme's optics shifted over the den site, silently observing the pack life. Behind her, the femme's tail flicked up snow betraying her restlessness. The wounds that tore through her flank had long healed but the ivory tinted wolf was reluctant to press herself just yet. Exhaling a sigh, her breath came in a thin wisp of mist against the frigid air. Winter was coming and would soon arrive.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 31 Shadow12
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

After the adolescent canid brushed herself off, She would begin to pad off reluctantly. As if nothing had happened from the failure she had. It was quite amusing, but she was still learning. Pricking her ears forward, she would notice an older fae, looking a bit like she was cold. Intrigued, Akita didnt bother to come toward her, for she was hesitant. now that she hasnt met this canine before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

The grey fae silently rested on the ground, looking around her surroundings, and watching as her pup began to awake from deep sleep. She licked him happily, noticing that her mate had given her the necklace that she remembered from long ago. She wanted to thank him but he was too busy talking to a new wolf that had just walked into the Koti Den territory. She smiled. Then there was a fight going on that made Amethyst gasp. "Why is there a fight going on?" she asked herself. Seeing Shunook and a few others arguing about someone calling themselves, "Princess" made her think deeply about this so called "conversation". This didn't sound like a conversation at all. It sounded more of wolves yelling at one another. Getting up, she picked up Boulder and went over to her good friend, Shunook. "Hello there, Shunook. Long time no see. Have you met my puppy, Boulder?" She asked as she set down the pup in front of the snowy colored male.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Rad shuddered. She felt different, like her mind shifted. "Hayayasudsdf" she laughed. what an funny joke that was! and what an magical world, huge elk pranced around, it was all clear. "Ineedf Pardis!" Rad laughed again and raised her head towards the sky. What joy is showed! it had no limits! she... she MUST go to it. Rad stared with joy at the beautiful sky before falling, down down down, into paradise.

(dead)

Last edited by Rad on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:06 pm

The femme's attention became captured by a snow white fae (Aki) glancing up toward where Shadow lay. The femme lifted her cranium from her paws to look down upon the younger fae. Shifting the weight upon her neck, the femme's cranium tilted to the side as she examined the snowy white below. It was not a wolf Shadow had met yet but at least this fae knew better than to assert her dominance immediately. Placing her paws against the frozen earth, the ivory wolf pushed herself away from the compacted soil and onto her pillars. She was a Proti, a member expected to be submersed into the pack's life and well being but as time flowed by, like a feather on water, she drifted away, seeking solitude and the company of few. Padding down the slope, the femme's shoulders rolled as her frame withstood the pressure of gravity on the declining trek. Shadow did not approach the young fae's space, instead she paused, glancing over the young female attempting to recall from where she had seen a fae with startling emerald colored optics and a snow white pelt. "Greetings," Shadow spoke at last, tilting her cranium slightly downward in a polite greeting. "I go by the calling of Shadow, and who might you be?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Shunook turned her head to ame and smiled "Hey ame and no i haven't." shunook looked at ame's pup with calm smile "hello" she said in a soft voice losing all aggresion. realizing chem was there still she glared at him, but not daring to set a bad example for the young pup. shunok sat down keeping an eye on chem.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:42 pm

AKita shivered with a humble greeting as she observed the mellow female. "Uh-uhm... nice to meet you..... Shadow. Im Akita." She spilled in a swift greeting while taking a brief step back. capturing the elegance of the fae, While she had already been here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Amethyst smiled as her golden orbs began to glow with happiness. "He's cute, isn't he?" she asked in a soft tone. She looked back up at Shunook and noticed that he was trying to keep an eye on another wolf. "Are you okay, Shunook? You seem worried and tense...". She went up to him and rubbed up against him in a friendly manor. "It's okay... Just let your tension go... Relax..." she said in a soothing manor. The grey fae then looked back down at her pup and realized that he was trying to hide from Shunook. She nosed him a little forward. "It's okay... Shunook will not hurt you...". Her voice was soft towards the small pup.

~~Boulder~~

The small grey and brown pup looked up at a giant full grown male. Only eyes like Boulder's could think that some wolf would be really large. "Mama!! Big woof!!" Boulder squeaked. He then felt the nudge of his mother's nose, pushing him nearer and nearer towards Shunook. "Mama!! Big woof scary!!" Boulder complained again. He gave a small shiver as he looked innocently at the snow colored male.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Shunook laughs at the young pups words. she looks at ame with a smile "he is cute!" she laid down near the pup and ame letting some tension go,but shunook still watched chem out of the corner of eyes. "maybe you should take boulder away from the arguing after all he is a pup" she said in a silent voice. giving a small nod to the others, getting up shunook gave a breaf growl at chem and stood infront of him.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:03 am

Arrow nodded in reply as a thank you he then seen her slink off to the thicket. Following her gaze did he noded in understanding "Thats Chemical, he maybe big and scary but if you get to know him he is kind. Don't juge a wolf by its cover." He got up and paded of to where he seen his mate and son. "Hi Bouldy, How are you after your nap? " He gave him a lick on the head before licking Amethyst on the forehead. "Greetings Shunook, have not seen you in a fairly long time, how have you been?" He looked over and Chemical and gave the much larger brute a hi with even friendlyness and aggression. Giving the brute a bleak 'Hi' Arrow never liked leaving others out so he invited this one in even if Shun had a qurrel with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Dark yawned as he padded back over to where the whole scene had happened. Most of the wolves had disbanded, causing Dark to smile. "Sometimes... I love the quiet..." He said as he sighed happily. The massive male saw a few wolves from the corner of his red eyes and padded over to them. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Dark asked as he stretched and looked over the wolves, them being Arrow, Amethyst, Boulder, Shunook, and Chemical. Dark took a quick glance at Chemical. "Certainly a fight with him would be... interesting..." The black male thought to himself as he turned back to the others and waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Chelsea kept a sharp eye on Shunook, her tail twitching in irritation. She shook away the feeling and sat a small ways from Chemical and the others. She watched them carefully,  her ears flickering forward at their conversation. She wasn't one to fight, but she was getting annoyed. The small female jumped looking up at Dark, eyeing him. She restrained a growl, knowing she was acting odd. Chelsea shook her head and kept her gaze on the wolves before her. The way her pack mates were mean to Chembutt infuriated her. Yes he did kill Ihana but that was in the past now, as if keeping a grudge against him was going to change anything. But she felt something more for the male. 'Could I maybe have a crush on Chemical..? No no no that's stupid, besides.. she scoffed shaking her head to clear her mind from these thoughts.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Rennah wasn't really sure what was going on outside the den, neither did she wish to find out. She could sense a few wolves had slight tension between them. "Why everyone can't just get along I don't understand." Rennah sat watching from inside the den, her head poking out just a tad. She was silently waiting for everyone to just kiss and make up. "What's everyone got against this Chemical guy anyway?" She said, shaking a small bit of snow off her nose.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Shunook turned her head towards arrow "Hi arrow i've been good." sensing dark she turned her head to him and smiled "hey dark!" she walked over to him smiling "how you been?" she said sitting down infront of him swinging her tail from side to side waiting for an answer.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 pm

(Shunook, I'm very sorry. I have been addressing your character as a male instead of a female... I hope you can forgive me on that... If not, then I completely understand...).

Amethyst smiled and picked up Boulder by the scruff of the neck and brought him back into the den, after Arrow had said 'Hello' to him. After receiving a lick on the head from her mate, she quickly entered her room in the Koti den and set the little pup down on some warm grass that she had built for him. "There you go. You can play outside later. I have to go get you a few things to try". Amethyst trotted happily outside the Koti den and stood beside Arrow. "It's nice to see you again, Arrow. I have missed you for quite a long time". She licked him back before looking to go get small pieces of bird carcasses for her pup to try out. "I'll be out looking for food if you need me!"
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Akita wrote:AKita shivered with a humble greeting as she observed the mellow female. "Uh-uhm... nice to meet you..... Shadow. Im Akita." She spilled in a swift greeting while taking a brief step back. capturing the elegance of the fae, While she had already been here.
"Akita," Shadow spoke the name softly, repeating the word, allowing it to sink into her mind. The young fae's reaction, a single, short, step back drew Shadow's attention. A single action often meant many things but most frequently an impulse of instinct. "Tell me, Akita," Shadow spoke softly, attempting not to frighten the white coated fae. "How is it I have never encountered you before?" She could not help but be curious of Akita's history, this was a wolf Shadow had never seen before and yet the fae carried the scent of the pack closely interwoven into her own. Lowering herself back onto her hunches, the ivory tinted femme curled her dense banner firmly around her frontal paws and awaited for Akita's response.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 pm

The fae, as well, postioned herself promptly in front of her aquaintance. Asking about her history was quite a difficult thing to explain. Not that it had been apalling or anything, but she had never seen this canibe either, so could she know what went on? It was worth a try at second thought though. "Well uhm...." She started. "I am not sure if you heard of the fellow names, Nakita and Marrok?" She paused giving the female some time to think before she added on... "They are my parents... I cant tell why you have never seen me before, maybe i was exploring the world at the time." A small smile crept along her petite maw as she gazed at the elegant fae, tilting her head with curiosity as she responded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 pm

After eating, Cinder lifts up her head. She watches the pack from the tall grass. She moves her tail up and down waiting for something to do. Cinder soon yarns, bored. She sits up and looks around. Cinder wasn't mad anymore, after all she feels relaxed. She sighs, watching birds. Hmm... when would fun ever come?
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:28 pm

let sleeping dogs lie.

As any other welcoming occasion, Siren nodded nonchalantly. He appreciated the seriousness and devotion in her tone, something that he could not help but to respect. Swallowing, Siren flicked his green eyes unto the fae once more. 'I won't let you, nor the pack, down.' A smirk tugged at his maw. "And shall you won't."
After padding away from Luana'mae, Siren heard a low grumbling noise (Chemical). He knew better than to think it was intended for himself, so he walked onward. But then, the growling pressed behind him, and the wolf whirled around with pinned ears. He saw a wolf that he'd never met before - one with unnatural rings and markings around his ivory body. Siren was larger and gruffer than him, and he lifted a brow. "You didn't bring yourself to me, puppy." He snarled, a froth dripping from his displayed fang. "So stand down!" His tail lashed angrily behind him. How dare someone approach the Doyen like this?

Adressed: Luana'mae, Chemical
Mentioned: Anyone who's gathering by, Luana'mae, Chemical

Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Daniel listened angrily as the pack talked about Chemical. "Maybe you should try an dget to know him!" She snapped at them, walking over to Chelsea. "You and Chemical are good friends. Perhaps one day even more." She murmured to Chelsea, a gleam in her eyes. She had to admit she was slightly jealous of Chelsea and Chemical's closeness, but it didn't matter much to her now. Chelsea and Chemical were her friends, no need to stir up trouble.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Cinder bends down watching the pack again. She sees a weird colored wolf too (Chemical). She heard a golden wolf snap (Daniel). Cinder doesn't feel like getting into the middle of things. It is better for her to stay in the tall grass where she is safer. She sits up, tilting her head.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next