The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 28 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Luna Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

"Its nice to meet you but i cant be certain of you until you meet Siren." Luna says to Ironhide. she looks around and smells Kenny. She also wonders where everyone else is.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 pm

"so be it then", he replied calmly. He waited for the raffen to turn and take him to their leader with out question. His muscles tensed again not in anger but uncertainty. "Would I be excepted in this new pack or be cast out as an enemy?" he thought to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm

"Siren is generally nice, so you should be fine." Luna says as she looks at him. "I don't know where Siren is at the moment so we should just wait out here until she comes." she then sits down and waits.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Ironhide grew impatient at the time.. Nervousness wasn't helping him at all. He laid down in frustration and waited the other wolf for the alpha to return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Sharon smiled and greeted Kenny as he came along. She saw an unfamiliar wolf, and glanced at the male. Soon, she saw that he was willing to join the pack, and happily trotted over to him. "Hi, nice to meet you, what's your name? Oh, and by the way, I'm Sharon. " She saw Luna come out, and smiled at her.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Ironhide jumped at the sudden comment of yet another she wolf and jumped to his paws in alarm meaning them no harm at all. "My name is Ironhide, and it is a pleasure to meet you", he replied politely. He sat down infront of her and relaxed his body and pelt once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 am

Hearing Sharon's voice, he smiled and greeted her back. Ken saw that Sharon had noticed another wolf, and Ken realized the unknown scent was that male wolf who was with Sharon and Luna. Kendrick fur ruffled around his neck, he didn't know how to react to the lone wolf who was near his mate. "I should act as I always act.." muttered Ken. Straightening his platform in a elegant manner, he cautiously walked up towards the small group. Looking towards the lone wolf, Ken nodded in greetings and said, "Hello My name is Ken... its nice to meet you, Ironhide." Finished with his introduction he sat near Sharon, his emerald gaze were locked on the male wolf. Its been awhile since Ken saw a newcomer enter the packs domain, seeing that a new member will be added to the family, a small smile crept up on his lips.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Ironhide laughed at the males stance, he knew he meant no threat and stood his ground. "Pleasure is all mine", he replied respectfully as he removed himself from his position. He didn't want to make Ken uncomfortable so he gave him some space. He sat near Luna but made no eye contact as if not to challenge her authority.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Nakita stood up, her ice blue eyes flickering to the new scent her tail.She padded over wanting to investigate this new wolf.He smelt familiar but, it was nothing familiar but she grinned at him any way.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 am

IHANA

Ihana's eyes open, and her drowsy large blue eyes showed through. She stood up, seeing activity outside, she wanted to go out. But she remembered her mother's scolding, and she didn't feel like disobeying today. She began licking her white fur.
She had grown, and was about a month old now. She was still tiny for her age, though.
She could talk a lot better, and she found that it was easy to talk, though she learned a new word each day. She turned to look at her mother, and she ran to her, rolling over her mother's stomach. She stood up again, shaking the dirt out of her fur. She then spotted her father. She ran over to him, and began wrestling with his leg. She growled and pawed at it, nibbling on the loose skin (I'm not saying your fat O.O)
"G'mornin' Papa!" She shouted gleefully. She loved her papa and her mother very much.
"Can we go lookin' fur somethin' like a..." she paused. Then resumed happily,
" A squirrel? Please papa, please! I wanna hunt!" To prove her point, she stalked his foot and tackled it. She grabbed it in her mouth, and it was heavy. She put it down.
"See, papa?" She said proudly, "I'd be perfect!"
"Please, can we hunt?"

Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Sharon nodded and smiled at the newcomer. "Well, nice to meet you Ironhide, I'm Sharon." She replied, then quickly saw Kenny, and smiled at him, gently nuzzling him. She heard a tiny squeal, then was surprised to fine Ihana squirming on Kenny's leg, playing around. " Oh, hey sweetheart! " She looked up at her mate, smiling. When she heard the pup ask her mate if they can hunt, she looked up again. She felt a little uneasy about letting the pup out of the densite, but she knew Kenny was protective and it was going to be fine. She mouthed, 'do you mind? I could come with you guys, if you want...Ihana never explored outside the densite, so she figured the pup must be dying to see what was outside. She smiled and looked into her mate's eyes.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Kenny was in his daze again, leaving out any other surroundings that was around him. Ken stood there with his glassy eyes, staring at something. His ears suddenly twitched to a sound and a small growl that was near him. Shaking his head, getting himself out of his daze he glanced down and saw a small white pup with a star symbol on her forehead.
"G'mornin' Papa!"
Kendrick smiled and responded back to his daughter, "Hello little Nana. I see Sleeping Beauty is finally awake." This was the first time his child had finally approached him, and he couldn't remember the last time he seen her. Ken stared into Nana's icy eyes, clear and pure with so much youth in them, like her mother Sharon, (but Sharon had amber eyes).
"Can we go lookin' fur somethin' like a..." " A squirrel? Please papa, please! I wanna hunt!"
Kenny ears slightly flatten when he heard that Ihana wanted to go hunting. He wasn't sure how to respond to his daughter, he didn't want his child to leave the safety of the densite. He switched his gaze to Sharon, reading her mouthed words, and seeing that she was staring into his eyes, Ken gulped and sighed. Returning his gaze back to Ihana, he was surprised to see her tackle his foot to prove her point.
"See, papa?" "I'd be perfect!"
"Please, can we hunt?"

Kenny sighed again this time louder then his last sigh. "Fine, But Nana please promise me you will stay near papa and mama, and listen to what we say..Okay?" said the brute. Looking down at his daughter, Ken smiled, he could see the determination in her eyes on wanting to hunt. Glancing away from Ihana, Ken looked to Sharon, wanting to know if he did the right thing.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Sharon waited for Kenny and Nana. When Kenny answered, she smiled and stepped forward to nuzzle him. "Nice choice, I knew you could take responsibility..." She softly whispered into her mate's ear. Looking at Nana, she felt excited, and gently tackled the pup, then playfully tackled her mate. She had never played in such a long time. 'This is fun!' She laughed licking her mate, then standing up to hug the pup.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Ironhide saw more members approach him and the rest of the pack. He kept silent as the members greeted one another. He noticed a pup beside ken and Sharon but did not bother to approach her. He knew it was not yet his place to greet the youngster. Not without the parents permission. He sat himself up and greeted the rest of the pack, "Hello to you all, my name is Ironhide".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Chelsea turned her head warily, then sat down. Her eyes settling on Kenny and Sharon. They are so cute together she smiled to herself and looked down to their pup. How adorable! warmth filled her heart as she watched the happy family. A sudden longing pulled her from reality, but she shook it away. Her ears flicked towards a voice. The male introducing himself as Ironhide. The female nodded. "Nice to meet you Ironhide, Im Chelsea, one of the jeagers of this pack." she spoke out to the male and turned her gaze to him. I wonder were Siren is at.. she tilted her head a bit at the thought. I guess we'll just have to wait. she sighed and turned her pale blue eyes back towards the ground.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Sharon looked sideways as she felt the presence of another wolf. She smiled in greeting to Chelsea. She looked both ways, then turned back to Ihana and Kenny. She slowly sat down, licking her paws.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am

Misty's pacific blue eyes glanced up to the sky. Slowly dawning into different shades of blue. Misty herself was multiple colors of blue. Her pure white fur always seemed to have the gentle hint of blue, while the fur of her paws and circles of her eyes were a true teal. And lastly her true, honest, meaningful eyes firmly held the shade of an ocean-like blue, a very rare eye color for wolves to posses. Misty was strangely wondering about her past. In her birth pack, her brother claimed the title of 'Alpha', but got an illness leading the the removal of Misty and her brother from the pack. Misty dearly missed her brother, Al. But dead now, Misty had no regrets of the time happily spent with him.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 am

~*IHANA*~

The young pup squealed with excitement. She going outside of the den site! She hopped up and down at her parents feet, obviously hyper now.
"Yes, Papa!" She squeaked, "I'll listen fur sure!"
With that, she began following a leaf around her parents, shaking it. Then she sat down, feeling very impatient.
"Papa?" She called, "Are we leavin?"
She ran up to him, and began pulling at his fur. She couldn't pull him anywhere, but she kept trying. She was determined to move him and pull him out of the den site.
"C'mon papa!" She grunted,
"Lets go!"
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Sharon smiled as she saw Ihana getting excited. She was glad the pup was so adventurous, but at the same time, she didn't want her to get hurt or lost. She saw Nana pulling her mate, and laughed, walking towards them. She set Nana down, and licked her head. "Wait, Ihana, you'll get to explore soon." She smiled, and stood up.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Luna decides to slip out of the den for a while. when she reached the edge of the woods she looked back. she was going to look for herbs at snowberry garden. she didn't know how long she would be. she slowly walked out into the fading sun and took her time.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed May 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Sharon smiled, and looked up. She saw Luna headed off, and other wolves doing their business. She sighed, seeing the sun, and stood up. She stretched, feeling a little tired.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed May 01, 2013 6:01 pm

luna came through the clearing with many herbs. her nose twitches and she sneezes. she sees sharon but puts the herbs down before speaking,'hello sharon.'
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Chelsea shook her head and sighed, her eyes set upon the pale color of the sky. She smiled and sat down, ignoring the grumbling in her stomach. I can eat later.. she decided with a smile. Her thoughts began to consume her. Sending her back to the last days she spent with her family. No no no.. the female shook her head again. No more.. she decided.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed May 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Sharon smiled in greeting as Luna came and dropped her herbs off. "Hello, Luna. I haven't been an active celete, I should probably start to gather some herbs and prepare, now, Ihana is growing up fast..." She smiled and sat down. She looked up, then back at Luna. She scented Chelsea, and quickly smiled.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Wed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Nakita awoke, her eyes squinting at the light.She looked around hoping that she may see marrok.She had not seen him in months and she was begining to loose faith.The fear of finding his lifeless body, was to upsetting for Nakita so she pushed the thought out her mind.She sniffed around for his scent and got nothing so she sighed and rested her head on her paws.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next